Website terms and conditions
The term 'Commatic', 'us'. 'our' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Oakley House, Tetbury Road, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1US. Our company registration number is 03572301 and we are registered with Companies House in England & Wales. The term 'you' refers to the user, member or viewer of our website.
- 1.1 The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- 1.3 Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- 1.4 Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- 1.5 This website contains material which may be owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- 1.6 All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- 1.7 Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- 1.8 From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- 1.9 Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- 1.10 When you sign up as an Employer you agree that we may promote your job vacancies through our Social Media accounts including Facebook and Twitter. If you have provided us with your logo then we may use this when posting to Social Media.
- 1.11 Once you have signed up for a Jobs365 account and your account has been activated we cannot offer a refund. If you choose to close your Jobs365 account before your annual posting package has expired we will close your account but we cannot refund any unused credits. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Limitations / terms of the Jobs365 Free Trial account:
- 2.1 Only one trial account per Company.
- 2.2 All job applications need to be made through Jobs365, no contact details (including, but not limited to, phone numbers, fax numbers and email addresses) or other information identifying your company/organisation (including, but not limited to, the company/organisation name, website address, Facebook page and Twitter name (or handle) can be added to the text of your job advert. Jobs posted which contain contact details will not be passed for authorisation until the contact details are removed.
- 2.3 At the end of the free trial period your job vacancies will be removed from view and you will need to upgrade to our Basic or Premium accounts if you wish to continue using the site.
- 2.4 We reserve the right to refuse your application for a Free Trial account. Our decision is final.